Running a business is daunting but at the same time rewarding. Men and women have gone from rags to riches, not overnight but through years of hard work. These men needed all the energy they can get, even if it means taking testogen boosters, to keep things going.
Because of these men who made it big in the industry, they are able to provide jobs for many people, feed many families, and made it possible to live a decent life. They had no business plan but eventually believed in its importance.
So who are these people who made it big and are still making it bigger in the arena of business? Let’s take a look at them in no particular order.
Top Successful Businessmen in the World
- Ingvar Kamprad. He is from Sweden. At the age of 17, he founded Ikea retailer company. Ikea is now a multinational company that designs and markets ready to assemble home and office furniture, accessories, and appliances. Ingvar Kamprad is now 89 years old with a net worth of $39.3 billion.
- Michael Bloomberg. He is from the United States. He founded Bloomberg LP. He also served as the 108th Mayor of New York City. Bloomberg LP is a financial software and data company. He is now 73 years old with a net worth of $53.54 billion.
- Mark Zuckerberg. He is from the United States. He founded Facebook. Facebook is a social media and social networking service. Mark is now 31 years old and perhaps among the youngest successful businessman in the world. His net worth is about $42.8 Billion.
- Larry Ellison. He is from the United States. He founded Oracle. Oracle is a multinational computer-based technology corporation. Larry Ellison is now 71 years old with a net worth of $45.3 billion.
- Charles Koch. He is from the United States. He founded the Koch Industries, a multinational corporation involved in manufacturing, trading, and investments. Charles Koch is now 80 years old with a net worth of $46.8 billion.
- David Koch. He is from the United States and together with Charles Koch, they have founded Koch Industries. David Koch is now 75 years old, with a net worth of $47.4 billion.
- Jeff Bezos. He is from the United States. He founded Amazon, an e-commerce and cloud computing company. Jeff Bezos is now 51 years old with a net worth of $56.6 billion.
- Bill Gates. He is from the United States. He founded Microsoft, a multinational company centering in technology, computer software, consumer electronics, and personal computers. He is now 60 years old with a net worth of $87.4 billion.
All these men and many others had made a significant change in our economy as a whole. And in one way or the other, has touched many people’s lives.